Job Title: Program (Project) Manager
CPG - non food
Channel of Trade:
Yes - will relo for the right candidate
up to $115,000
- MUST HAVE: Program management certification (i.e. Project Management Institute – PMI)
- The Program Manager position is responsible for all project management activities supporting new product development, marketing programs and commercialization initiatives. Responsibilities include providing governance, alignment, assurance, integration, tracking, finances, planning and continues process improvement.
- The Program Manager will cost track program component costs with overall program administration costs.
- 5 - 8 years of hands-on experience leading cross-functional project/program management activities
- Proficiency in the use of computers (Microsoft Project, Excel spreadsheets)
- Program management certification (i.e. Project Management Institute – PMI)
- Bachelor Degree in a related subject (i.e. Chemistry, Engineering, Business)