Job Title: Director, Accounts - West Coast (CPG Agency)
Los Angeles, CA
CPG - digital agency
Channel of Trade:
No - local candidates only
$150,000 + 100% commission
- The Account Director will serve as an individual contributor sales leader to manage and expand a portfolio of the company's existing strategic accounts.
- Work closely with an Executive Director of Sales for strategic growth alignment
- Responsible for building client and agency relationships, account successes, and provide the organization with an in-depth understanding of customer goals, org structure and advertising budgets.
- Manage multi-million dollar accounts, responsible for revenue growth and renewals.
- Own the RFP response process for existing accounts
- Develop and plan campaigns
- 5-8 years of experience in building media revenue and strong relationships within the digital marketing landscape (Brand Direct and Agencies)
- Experience in solution and strategic selling, building unique media, audience and creative solutions that moves marketer’s businesses and revenue forward.
- Deep understanding of marketing campaign execution and strategies – audience, data, measurement, analytics, creative, programmatic landscape and more.
- Proven Ad Operations/Account Management collaboration
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Dental & Vision Benefits
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Catered Company lunches every Friday