Reports to the CMO
● Responsible for strategic brand planning, financial planning, analytics and reporting, promotional efforts. including television, digital, mobile, outdoor, radio, podcast, event, and print advertising.
● Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
● Utilize a test and learn approach to quickly identify what works and what doesn’t, optimizing to the former.
● Must use data to illustrate performance and to recommend future courses of action.
● Be an influential thought leader who leads cross-functional teams, has a strong business understanding, and who gets that we live in a mobile world yearning for convenience.
● Use market research to listen to users and to the market to inspire creativity, innovation and growth.
● Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights to help shape and communicate our mission.
● Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
● Develop and manage a strategy for product reviews and testimonials.
● Give feedback on merchandising and social/content needs and requirements to deliver KPIs.
● Analyze key competitive brand offerings and make suggestions to improve KPIs.
● Create and deploy strategies which drive optimal Gross Margin and Revenue targets.
● Create and manage an annual brand calendar along with a vision for future years.
● Act as a partner with Marketing, Sales, Project Management, Product Development.