Job Title: Front-End Developer
Channel of Trade:
eCommerce - Amazon.com
DOE for relocation
85k to 100k base + 10% bonus
The Front-End Developer is responsible for implementing visual elements that our own, and our client’s users see and interact within a web application.
They will be able to utilize HTML, CSS and jQuery to develop effective user interfaces that translate mock-ups into seamless web pages with perfect visual and functional elements.
The Front-End Developer will work cross-functionally with our engineering and creative teams, they will bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
They will be responsible for creating innovative solutions to web design issues to help make our website more visually appealing.
The Front-End-Developer will thrive in an environment of daily critical thinking, and has the ability to source relevant information to complete projects.
They will be highly organized and able to prioritize multiple, competing deadlines, communicate clearly, and effectively with our clients and team.
• jQuery experience is mandatory for the role
• Additional experience in ReactJS / AngularJS / VueJS welcomed but not mandatory
• Adobe Creative Suite proficiency (including Photoshop & Illustrator) will be crucial for this role
• Experience working around PHP-based web applications
• Strong knowledge of web development tools and programming languages
• Experience with back-end development a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or at least 3 years’ experience in Front-End Web Development