Job Title: Sr. CPFR & Supply Chain Analyst
CPG - electronics
Channel of Trade:
Yes - will relo for the right candidate
$78,000 + $12,000 bonus
Our Sales team is seeking a detail oriented Sr. CPFR & Supply Chain Analyst who’s primarily responsible for managing our inventory in National Retail stores. The Sr. CPFR & Supply Chain Analyst will set short term and long term strategies to meet retailer supply chain KPI’s for In stock and OTIF (On time, in full). The highest focus on improving OTIF scores, daily in-stock metrics and root cause analysis.
* Strong professional verbal, written and overall communication skills.
* 5 years of replenishment or supply chain experience.
* Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
* Analytical skills including but not limited to an ability to manipulate, summarize and interpret large amounts of data using advanced Excel skills, interpret financial reports and legal documents.
* Proficient computer skills including but not limited to Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to working with minimal supervision.
* Ability to effectively summarize and present information to management of assigned accounts.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.