Job Title: Sr. Proposal Strategist
Construction / Architecture / Engineering
Channel of Trade:
Yes - will relo for the right candidate
$70,000 + 15K bonus + AESOPS
The Senior Proposal Strategist is responsible for leading development of the proposal plan; the Request For Proposal (RFP) release and the process including end game, and checkmate for assigned business development proposals to win work for the company. This position will lead proposal efforts in collaboration with business development and project management leadership to develop distinctive value propositions that enhance our clients' competitive positions.
• Lead develop of and present the proposal plan; draft storyboards, and a proposal/win strategy.
• Lead proposal team assignments and initial proposal management plan.
• Present at pink team review meeting and adjust proposal material in response to review and request.
• Recommend proposal solutions during the review of the go/no-go decision and the official proposal kickoff meeting.
• Lead and present proposal graphics and visuals.
• Review and manage post-submittal activities.
• Lead the interview practice sessions in the Checkmate phase.
• Lead proposal services per the Checkmate phase to close out.
• Support the development of metrics including change orders, safety, budget, schedule, diversity goals, and community involvement activities.
• Manage the closing of the project deliverables.
• Complete the submittal for industry awards (ACEC; ENR) local trade or national trade publications.
• Attend professional associations, conferences, and build professional network and trade shows.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 9 years in marketing, business development, or sales with a professional services firm. Experience at an A/E firm preferred.
• APMP certification, or equivalent, preferred.
• Experience with the Shipley best practice model preferred.
• Superior technical writing abilities.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency with Adobe InDesign strongly preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business administration, or related field.